programmable Control Change numbers for the most important parameters, or at least on A,B,C,D,X,Mod,Delay and Reverb on/off changes

• This would be the most important next step in future. I think that it,s not so difficult to make a variable configuring CC numbers possibility in the KPA. Even my old Roland GP100 processor could do that, and with simple, easy to understeand programming possibility, I can make a lot of
    changes in effect chain with a simgle step on my midi foot controller.

Here is an example:
    - compressor on/off changing adressed/programmed for CC69
    - drive or gain changing adressed/programmed for CC69
    - delay on/off changing adressed/programmed for CC69
    - volume switching (pre-programmed for lets say: 80 and 100%) changing adressed/programmed for CC69
    - .........and finally an amp type switching (pre-programmed for lets say a Fender Twin and a Marshall 1959) programmed for CC68

In this way, with a simple step on a single footswitch from Your midi foot contollers lets say> nr.5 You can make a lot of changes for
    soloing in the same program with only CC.......even more: if You are stepping on pedal nr.4, You can change the amp type or
    ....pushing the two pedals (4 and 5) in the same time it would be resulting in changes on all above parameters.......

This is what I,m waiting from an modern programmable preamp/multieffect in this, "the worlds best" category. To be easy programmable the pedal assign in CC mode in every aspect. It would be not so difficult I think in 2013...
    This is the first, and most important need from my best sounding digital amp sim baby, my nice KPA in a near future: To let You to change CC program numbers for every parameter, or at least for A B C D and X, Mod, Delay and Reverb on/off....

• Many midi controllers supports multiple CC#, and the upcoming KFC is supposed to allow for multiple assignment of the IA's

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• You can assign to the same switch different Control Change numbers in the same time on the respective foot controller???
    ....and this can be programmed in different ways in every Patch????
    Please write me how can I,m find that foot controller, because I,m interessed to buy it. Now I,m using an Roland FC300.

• Gordius, Liquid Foot, MFC 101, even the Behringer can do that. Check the manual of your Roland. AFAIK the only one that doesn't is the GCP.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Yes, but I,m confused a little bit.
    So You can assign to Your pedal 1 from the controller CC Nr 25, and CC Nr 26, and CC Nr 27 in the same time, on the same memory place???? Not in a different memory place?
    It woluld be great$

:rolleyes:

• The number of contemporary CC# changes from a model to the other, check the online manuals, but in principle yes.

• Guitarmania: I believe you are talking about midi assigns ?

Since i dont own a KPA i cant say for sure if it has been implemented, but i have requested this earlier since it to me is an essential function, here is the thread http://www.kemper-amps.com/for…&threadID=6150&highlight=

Both my old Boss VF-1 from about 1999 and my Boss GT-pro (2005) has this function. I have the Behringer FCB1010 (actually two) which i have had many years and you can only have max 2 CC# per pedal and if you want to both switch on and off an effect for example you need to use one of them for switching on and the other for switching it off the second time the same pedal are being pressed.

On the GT-pro you have 12 different assigns that means that you can assign up to 12 different things to one single CC# for example if you should want to, you can also set the active range which means that you can for example have the wah pedal switch off when you put it in the toe position without needing a separate switch on the foot controller.

• Yes, Neonknight, this is exactly about what I,m talking! Great to see that there is someone with the same opinions. I,m sure that You are right in every aspect of Your threat in this forum.

I don,t know how to make Mr. Kemper and his team to understeand the importance and the increased functionality of the user programmable CC assigning function.

This simply and easy to understeanding programming/assigning possibility is allready included in all Roland/Boss 15, 20 years old guitar processors, so it would be not so difficult to include in this nice sounding, modern wonderbox, called Kemper Profiling Amp.

The usability of KPA on the scene it can be increase enormuosly. By a simple step on a single footswitch You change a lot of parameters, and You are not need to navigate between a lot of different programming rigs to do that....
    I think that it,s not so hard to make these pedal and effect parameters configurable and CC assignable....and I,m sure that because of this option a lot of live musicians would be convinced to choose KPA.

• If all those parameters are setted and stored on a per-Rig base it would make a nightmare the Rig exchange, the compatibility between users would be compromised. IMHO those functions have to stay within the footcontroller. Get a LF and you can do whatever you want. Just my opinion....