Till's Profiles...

• Thx guys,

since almost all my rigs that i posted until now were done within my very first weeks with the KPA, there will be a new compilation of rigs and cabs within the next months. Hopefully this will correlate to the release of my album when it´s finally done. Perhaps making some sort of bundle :P

• They're all just good good good.

The Mesa, JCM800, Engl860, JVM...they all just work straight out the box.
    And, the EQ is so transparent & neutral that it allows you to tweak it wherever you want.

For me the art to micing an amp is to make it sound as if it isn't actually mic'd.
    Maybe that's what "in the room" really means, the mic'd amp recording mustn't have that "boxy/nasal" tone that immediately tells you there's a mic in front of it...with the Till's cabs/Profiles, I get more of an "amp in the room" feeling/tone than a mic'd amp tone.

• Thx guys,

since almost all my rigs that i posted until now were done within my very first weeks with the KPA, there will be a new compilation of rigs and cabs within the next months. Hopefully this will correlate to the release of my album when it´s finally done. Perhaps making some sort of bundle :P

This time the Bundle must be, FOR SALE! :)

• Thx guys,

Can't wait, you Modern Recto is one of my favourites profile!!!!