DSP-Error after tweaking rig and cabinet

• I just profiled some hardware and stored 8 profiles. Then I fine-tuned these profiles by tweaking rig- and cabinet-settings til it sounds good and stored and exported the profiles. I played for a while with these profiles and stepped on to the next (or even the previous profile) and the message "DSP Error" appeared unter the right soft-button. Have to reboot the KPA. The same happened again. I deleted the tweaked profiles (2 profiles) that caused the error and restored the raw saving from the usb-device. After a while all happened like before, 2 profiles are killing the DSP. :cursing:

All profiles I took in this session were taken by the same volume level (clean sound, moderate output), I changed only the sound-colour when profiling. Why does 6 tweaked profiles work and 2 are blowing up the DSP, when I tweak rig and cabinet? ?(

Someone any idea?
    Thanx.

• Hi, Timo,
    due to nerve and frustration I blasted the error-rigs down before posting, in last session the error occurs only two times of ca. 20 profiling runs - seems the trend leads downwards :)
    If the number of errors isn't raising I guess I can actually live with that nerve. :S
    It seems to me that the profiling-function could still be advanced, specially the monitoring and adjusting of the input signal and the test-noises. Let's see what the future'll bring.