Delay and Reverb not working ?

• Hi.
    yesterday i had no delay or reverb, i tried different rigs, turn the effects off and on , different types of reverb`s and delay`s.
    All the led`s and display worked but i couldn`t hear reverb or delay. I tried to turn the kpa off and disconnected the powercord but no change.

I have firmware 1.6.0.8106.

Then i searched this forum and found only one thread about this so not many people had this problem.

After more reading i tried a System Reset and it worked :) , so all good now.

This was probably just a software glitch but is it usual that we have to do a System Reset sometimes ?

I did the system reset so i guess it`s to late to make a backupfile now and send it to support ? (just to see what was wrong)

Thanks.
    eltoro

• Likely you changed by mistake the Output to Stack and the reset brought it back to mains, just guessing....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hi.

Doc, Yes i remember to do that next time. Hopefully there will be a problem free kemper future :) .

Guitarnet70 and lippi, yes that could be the problem. I deleted some rigs, renaming rigs and tried some bass guitar rigs.
    So with all that button pushing it could easily happen. I don`t remember trying the " X " or " MOD " button`s but the
    stomp box effects worked.

Thanks. :)
    eltoro.

Edited once, last by eltoro ().