EFFECT LOOP CHAIN OPTION

• Just put the loop in a stomp slot before the amp section (A, B, C, D) if you want it to be before the amp or in a slot which is after the section (X, MOD) it you need it to be after the amp.
    I don't understand what you mean when you say "after the master volume".
    If you mean after the volume in the amp section, just put a loop stomp in X or MOD slot.

• If you mean after the volume in the amp section, just put a loop stomp in X or MOD slot.

Exactly. This position is clearly after the amp master volume, but of course before the master- master, which makes totally sense.

OTOH it would still be cool not to have to waste an Fx slot for the loop.

• Thanks Vablows!:thumbup:

Wow! A friend in the forum, Vablows told me I can use the aux in for the GR-55,this way its no coloring from the effects and no responding to the master volum. Dont think I need the effect loop chain option anymore.Great that this forum works.

Edited 3 times, last by strengdal ().

• Hi,
    other question.

Can I put a loop after the reverb? I have a TC Electronics Ditto Looper and it would be nice if I can put the pedal at the end of the chain.

I think about a very unconventional method to put the Looper between Kemper and my monitor box.

Music Man JP 6-String/Piezo Pearl Redburst, Kemper Stage, Kemper Power Kabinet

• At the moment not.....well you could set the monitor out to "Main Mono", plug it in to the Ditto and plug the out in to the Return of the Kemper, then go to the Master Menu and max the Aux input. Not really made for it but should work....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff