Amp factory pack 3: 6505 lead TS profile (cab)

• Attach this cab from this profile to some of your other favorite high gain profiles. This is definitely one of, if not the biggest sounding cabs ive found for high gain. Might be alittle dark (could just be my guitar though), so dont be afraid to up the presence/treble. Also try adding my favorite trick; studio eq rhythm EQ mix in the post amp section. Watch ur bass with this one also. Absolutely rules with some of the diezel Herbert profiles, sachas ubers, and the Rhodes modded recto profiles. Check it out!

• Also I should point out this was through my Adam a7x monitors and Adam sub, which sound absolutely amazing, translate EXTREMELY well, and are very accurate. I've also tried it through my VHt 2902 Poweramp and VHt deliverance cab( cab off, even though we know that it's not "fully" detached) and sounds phenomenal as well. Have not tried through my mackie hd1531 monitor yet, but I expect similar results to my adam studio monitors. The midrange is absolutely huge on this cab, will definitely work great for recording or live. Also add the high gain triamp profiles recently uploaded to true rig exchange to the awesome with this cab list.

• I agree! This is my go to cab for high gain. My fave pairing with this cab is a profile from user CrankyRayHanky. I think it is the Rhecto Red Vintage D profile. I absolutely love it through my Yamaha monitors. Good stuff! :thumbup:

• I agree! This is my go to cab for high gain. My fave pairing with this cab is a profile from user CrankyRayHanky. I think it is the Rhecto Red Vintage D profile. I absolutely love it through my Yamaha monitors. Good stuff! :thumbup:

I believe it! Those Rhodes modded recto profiles are a fantastic base for cabs, and are some of my favorite profiles with certain cabs. Download okstrats VHt cl100 profiles he just put up, and use the can from the high gain profile with mids boosted(should be 01vht100cl or something like that) . Attach it to any of this Rhodes profiles and prepare to be blown away. Best recto sounds I've ever heard, atleast with my setup. (Adam a5x and and Adam sub 8)

• I believe it! Those Rhodes modded recto profiles are a fantastic base for cabs, and are some of my favorite profiles with certain cabs. Download okstrats VHt cl100 profiles he just put up, and use the can from the high gain profile with mids boosted(should be 01vht100cl or something like that) . Attach it to any of this Rhodes profiles and prepare to be blown away. Best recto sounds I've ever heard, atleast with my setup. (Adam a5x and and Adam sub 8)

Noice! I like it! Love the clarity of the VHT profile.