Stomps Disappeared

• Left the KPA on for a while as I went to do other, nonmusical related things. When I went back to use the amp a few hours later, all the Stomps had disappeared. Went to scroll through all the Stomp buttons, including the x effect button and the page was empty. Stomps no more! 8|?(

I 'init flashed' and 'reimported the factory rigs', etc. and all was back to normal. But now I have to reimport my personal rigs, and the latest back up. (I had deleted/organized my rigs and backed it all up using the prescribed "GuiTar" method.)

Any idea what I could have done or what might have happened that would cause me to lose all the stomps?

Thanks,

John

• Thanks, Timo.

Yes, I know how to access the stomps. I did, and have been doing what you suggest all along (for the week and a half that I've had the unit) and up until now I have had no trouble, but in this instance, when I went to the browse menu to select a stomp after selecting type it was empty.

• when I went to the browse menu to select a stomp after selecting type it was empty.

You mean under Type the stomps where there but not the presets under Browse, is that right?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Interestingly, I went ahead and tried to restore from that latest, problematic back up to see if i could replicate the problem that I had with it.
    This time I did find the Stomps after pushing the type button, but then all my rigs were gone. Definitely empty. All Rigs, Favorites, Author menus et al.
    Just the Initialized Rig was there.

There must be something funny with my latest back up. I'll try a new one from scratch and see if these problems persist.

Thanks again for you answers, guys. I'll get back to you on my results.