Paranormal Activity

• Paranormal Activity 1) While playing on stage, the Kemper (running the latest firmware) has decided to turn the master volume all the way down whenever it feels like it. I can turn it back up to the same level and get nothing, but upon turning it up and down really fast, it remembers it's job. I caught it doing it this morning and actually witness the master volume display work it's way down pretty quick.

Paranormal Activity 2) Typically while playing single note solos live, the Kemper has starting kicking in the reverb whenever it feels like it. And because the GCP is always getting the CC flipped upside down, I have to punch 3 times to turn it off.

Please, people of Kemper, help. I've been impressed with the tone since day one, but I'm about ready to throw it in the lake.

• Please log a ticket including your FW version and a backup of your unit. Something is wrong there.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Unfortunately you don't mention the firmware version you are running.

To be on the safe side, you should update to 1.6.1. There were a few fixes regarding knob scanning some time ago.
    If this is still happening, please file a support ticket.

Timo

• Paranormal Activity 1) While playing on stage, the Kemper (running the latest firmware) has decided to turn the master volume all the way down whenever it feels like it. I can turn it back up to the same level and get nothing, but upon turning it up and down really fast, it remembers it's job. I caught it doing it this morning and actually witness the master volume display work it's way down pretty quick.

This happened to me a couple of days ago but it has only happened once. I was playing and suddenly silence. I thought it was a problem with my speaker at first because I rebooted the KPA and still no sound. Then after moving up and down the Master on the KPA it worked again. I believe Armin reported a similar issue in the past. I am still on 1.6 beta but I don't remember reading anything on the latest firmware releases notes about this.