Behringer FCB1010 pitch shifter need get work whit uno-chip?

• Hey

I need advice how to get fcb1010 expression pedal work whit that pitch shifter whammy effect i have uno-chip in my fcb1010? And need to adjust that this way -->

I dont want to use stombox mode only that profile chance mode on ,because i have so many harmonizer settings and want use three amp profiles.
    And be great if someone would explain how i must adjust that whammy to work ,whit that Ripwerx software because i use that?
    And i need these kind of settings -->

1 patch is my clean amp
    2 patch is my distortion amp
    3 patch is my octave -1 front of amp stombox effect mode
    4 patch Is my amp + I WANT THERE BE WHAMMY 1Octave up settings Expression pedal A?
    5 patch is my amp + I WANT THERE BE WHAMMY 2Otave up settings Expression pedal A?
    6-10 patches is amp + harmonizer effects fx-loop effect mode

And i dont want use volume or wah-wah only whit that whammy like a expression pedal A in those 4 and 5 patches.

• Whammy is controlled by CC #1, same like the wah.
    So if you have your wah working you're good to go. Just have an active whammy slot in the rig and no wah, otherwise you have wah and whammy simultaneously.

CK stated that in a later firmware whammy will be controlled with CC #4, and therefore will then be independent from wah.

• Whammy is controlled by CC #1, same like the wah.
    So if you have your wah working you're good to go. Just have an active whammy slot in the rig and no wah, otherwise you have wah and whammy simultaneously.

CK stated that in a later firmware whammy will be controlled with CC #4, and therefore will then be independent from wah.

Hey

I don`t have never get that wah-wah work whitout stombox mode ,that why i want someone plese tell me how adjust that whammy whitout stombox mode. And only like a those two patches when i press 4 and 5 patches there will be whammy in expression pedal A and all rest of patches 1 2 3 6 7 8 9 10 will not have whammy. I don`t know how get whammy and wah-wah work whitout stombox mode on. That way i want adjust that fcb1010 if someone can help me would be great? :)

• Just have an active whammy slot in the rig and no wah, otherwise you have wah and whammy simultaneously.

Actually that sounds a bit groovy, I'll have to give WAH-mmy a try later on... 8o

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Hello

Okey now its working i just add whammy stombox A slot and set -12 and -24 toe pitch and heel pitch to zero nice sounds i get amazing. Only question is what is stock adjust whit that mix because i have few profiles stock adjust that pedal pitch mix 67% and someones 100%?