routing music through Kemper to play along with headphones

• probably a silly question but is there any way to input music into my kemper to play along with?

I do this with my Axe II via macbook->usb->axe

Thanks,
    Derek

• I think the answer is probably no. I am assuming you were using your Axe FX as an audio interface? That is what you will be missing with the KPA. If you do have an audio interface, then you can probably do it (I can with my Focusrite Saffire PRO), but in that case the music isn't going into the kemper at all. It is Compter -> Audio Interface (and Kemper -> Audio Interface).

Probably not the answer you wanted.

• The alternative input should get you there... Adjust the volue with aux in vol under master output menu.

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Plug the music source to Return and Alt Input (L/R) and set the volume from the Master menu, Aux In.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff