Performance Mode

• It was shown at NAMM recently, and i'm guessing it's due for the next beta release.
    We don't know exactly when that's coming, but the previous few updates were about 2-3 weeks apart - let's hope the KPA team keeps up the (admittedly insane) pace.

EDIT: Ninja'd :D

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• But it is possible that before the performance mode, we will have an arpeggiator and feedbacker?!? ;)

.....and before the Undo/Redo function maybe a sequencer, or some other brilliant surprize? :P

....and before the KFC.....maybe the possibility to using distortion profiles in STOMPS slots? :thumbup:

Who knows what surprises are in store for us CKs genius and his magical team???? :rolleyes:

....A few months I was confusing and sometimes a little bit angry when I didn,t find some simple functions, like two way MIDI communication, assignable CC and a lot of other usual possibilities even on the cheapest multieffects............. ;(

.........But the SOUND of this magic box is simply the best!!!!!
    It,s the only digital preamp/processor (what an ugly definition!!!) which can respond to Your guitar playing exactly like a real tube amp!!!!
    ......and the unic profiling power!!!!
    .....and the effects inside are from the greatests, almost all with ducking function!!!!!
    ........and the new suprisingly GOOD PITCH SHIFTER/WHAMMY!!!!....or multiple pitch shifters, whammyies in the same time!!!!!!!

I LIKE THIS WONDERBOX AND CRISTOPH KEMPERS GENIUS AND CREATIVITY!!!!! :thumbup:
    With or without Performance Mode, Undo/Redo, two way midi, spring reverb, arpeggiator and other features: :thumbup: