My suggestions

• As a producer, the things I see missing may be different than those a live guitarist desire. And some I/O requests would only be done on future builds. Also I only have a few weeks logged on the amp, so if any of my requests are already available and Ive overlooked them, please let me know, here goes:

1. greater bit depth and sample rate, at least 24/48k, preferably 24/96k

2. dedicated word clock I/O

3. editor/ librarian/ software package, the ability to control all of KPA's function from the same computer monitor Im already working.

3b. at least the ability to use a USB keyboard for naming purposes

4. tap tempo for all delay types

4b. the ability for echo, pan, trem effects to be clocked to session tempo via USB input

5. the ability to pan amp stack within the stereo L/R output

6. the ability to put an echo pedal as the first thing in the signal chain

7. L/R cursor should advance by holding it down, as opposed to having to hit it for each position moved

8. the ability to do stereo profiles

thanks for listening!

Mr.T

• Lots of good suggestions!

Stereo profiles would be really great especially for mixing multiple mics a bit wider.

I was recording in a studio yesterday and there was a problem with the SPDIF: because I use the FX-loop the direct out is occupied for that. So it could not be used to record a direct signal for later reamping. The engineer said that he did not want to use the SPDIF from the KPA (which, I guess could provide a dry+main out signal) because of some wordclock problem (that I did not understand). Maybe this could have been avoided with a dedicated word clock I/O.

Ok - both of these suggestions can't be done with simnple firmware updates. But hopefully a USB keyboard for naming purposes can.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.