Shout Out To Recent Profilers!

• Ok, grabbed 55 profiles since April 27th.

First off, L.BARTA with his 6505, OMG, that's right up there with the best. Way to Go!

Next, Turquato Mariano with a really clean cool sound with his Aura Ny 7 and a most excellent Bogner TM Blue Plexi.

Adormidera, that Carvin V3 Clean Rig is Cah-LEAN and amazingly present. Well Done!

And last, but not least, paults, with some really strange/cool pitch profiles, I dig the uniqueness of: VoxContinOrg and Fuzz Horn Lead. That last one is getting some action for sure.

Thanks all, I was listening to these after grabbing 55 profiles and thought someone gave out the Ultimate Profiling Recipe, but in the end, it was just 8 of the 55 that were stellar, the rest sounded like an SM57 stuffed into a mattress.

Sorry, but I'm keeping it real. Anyhow, you guys here are producing some quality stuff equal to commercial profiles!

Thank you so much!

• I really love Turquato Mariano´s Aura Ny 7 as well - thx a lot for that!
    Regarding quality of recent profiles: I think they were good before too, it´s just that most of the new profiles seem to work "out of the box" for me - no tweaking/fiddling needed.
    On the other hand the Kemper is not a multi effect stomp box - but with the new profiles I´m tempted to use it as one!

Just my experience, incompetence and 2 Cents in all! :)
    Cheers

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you´ve got it made!
    Groucho Marx