Master Volume Question

• I've also come across a volume bug, it happened while I was playing paults Crystalike profile, I was trying to change the amp for that profile and was going through the list when sound cut-out completely, nothing bought it back, I had to reset my kemper.

• Master Volume bug, or whatever...I find that when I adjust Master Volume, suddenly the delay turns itself on. Also, when adjusting parameters with the four controls below the screen, suddenly "Volume" fills the screen as if I had used that control.

Firmware 1.8

• I've also come across a volume bug, it happened while I was playing paults Crystalike profile, I was trying to change the amp for that profile and was going through the list when sound cut-out completely, nothing bought it back, I had to reset my kemper.

To my understanding, this is a different issue. Here the sound totally stops (and I have encountered this before when browsing in amp or cab mode), with the volume drop, the sound doesn't totally die out, but is reduced in volume (considerably, but you can still hear it). When I contacted support about these two issues, I got the reply that these problems have never been reported before. I now see, that others are having the same problems. Maybe you should all contact support?

• It happened again today while I was playing, wasn't touching the KPA or the MIDI footswitch, which BTW doesn't send any messages through CC#7, and all of my rigs now have the volume control set to "off".

Here's what happened: I had set the master volume to [0.5] and was playing normally when the sound got cut off completely. I immediately looked at the display and saw the master volume pop up window had come up and briefly showed [0.4]. Now, at [0.4] there *should* be something coming out of the KPA, but there wasn't, the monitor output was completely dead. As usual, turning the master volume knob to [0] and up again fixed the problem, but I can't have that happen in front of an audience, this bug needs to be fixed ASAP IMHO.

I had the master volume linked to the monitor output (which was the one I was using) but not to the master outs, if that helps.

• They will take care of you. After mentioning monitor out I think we have the same set-up (Monitor controlled by master volume knob). I had that happen intermittently over several updates and eventually turning down and back up did not work.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup: