Randall RG100es profile quick test!

• Hey

Update 18.5.2013 few profiles available in Rig Exchange!

Now i have finally have done my first profile. My friend was so nice to me and he was borrow me her old 80`s legendary Randall Rg100es ,what i was looking for so many years. Its very hard to get those amps these days. And Dimebag Darrell and George Lynch was use those amps. But finally i got it. I was do whit that 35 profiles for different settings and so on... I was looking for that old Dimebag Darrell Pantera style tone what i like so much. And that Dimebag tone based to her few extra pedals and rack units what was boost her Randalls ,i was put them too in the signal chain like he was do those days.

Recording process and equipment was

Randall Rg100es head
    Framus 412 V30
    Furman Pq-3 (Parametric EQ)
    Mxr 6-band EQ Blue Vintage (Graphic EQ)

And mic was only one Shure SM57 Axis

And here is three clips those two have different Furman Pq-3 settings ,and last one have Doubler style kemper delay effect what was popular in 80`s. But all those profiles have furman pq-3 and mxr 6-band front of amp like Dimebag was use them too. And those profiles do not have any extra stomboxes or kemper eq adjust there was only refine process and thats it. But that last one number three clip have that Doubler style effect and that was kemper own effect. It gives that two guitar kind of feeling live situations.

First clip

https://soundcloud.com/dimebucker1984/randall-rg100es-test-2

Second Clip

https://soundcloud.com/dimebucker1984/randall-rg100es-test-1

Last Clip

https://soundcloud.com/dimebucker1984/randall-rg100es-test-3

• Oh yes!!!! Please please please upload as many profiles of the RG100es you can! I am a huge Dimebag/Pantera/Damageplan fan and would love some authentic tones like this to play along with. They both sound fantastic by the way!

• Hyvältä kuulostaa!

I like the seocnd clip more, it's a bit more focused sounding. Nice amount of presence too.

Please upload this to the rig-exchange?

Kiitosta :D

Yeah thanks ,second clip its little bit different i think there was little bit different low and high settings whit furman pq-3 only. Yeah i will share that profile when i find directions how that works , i dont know yet how share profiles. 8|

• Oh yes!!!! Please please please upload as many profiles of the RG100es you can! I am a huge Dimebag/Pantera/Damageplan fan and would love some authentic tones like this to play along with. They both sound fantastic by the way!

Oh yes!!!! Please please please upload as many profiles of the RG100es you can! I am a huge Dimebag/Pantera/Damageplan fan and would love some authentic tones like this to play along with. They both sound fantastic by the way!

Thanks very much those words. I will upload sure ,when i find how that upload works. I have 35 profiles whit that RG100es all kind of settings.

• Hey

Okey thanks ,i will try that soon then :) I will upload at the beginning one profile whit Randall Rg100es himself and two profiles whit Randall Rg100es and those furman pq-3 and mxr 6-band eq front of the amp. There is so many profiles that i must play them alone and pick there more profiles in future.

• Excellent! I look forward to trying these out. I've tried various setups, but I really believe you need the Furman and EQ out front. I've tried to use the built in effects of the Kemper, but I haven't gotten close enough to satisfy me.

• Excellent! I look forward to trying these out. I've tried various setups, but I really believe you need the Furman and EQ out front. I've tried to use the built in effects of the Kemper, but I haven't gotten close enough to satisfy me.

Hey

Thanks man. Yeah its was slightly hard to get work those extra pedals whit kemper ,but i`m very satisfy those resoults what i have now.

• Hey

Okey now few profiles is available in rig exchange go there and download those :thumbup: And raw1 raw2 is whitout furman pq-3 and mxr 6-band Eq slightly different settings only. And profile number 1 and 2 is whit furman pq-3 and mxr 6-band EQ engage ,only furman pq-3 settings are different both those profiles.

• Yes! Got'em, tried'em,LOVED'EM! You did a fantastic job on these. I look forward to your other profiles when your ready to put them on the exchange.
    Thanks again!

Hey

Thanks very much again. Yeah i will upload those others too when i have more time. :thumbup: