Trouble saving a profile

• Hi all.

I gave profiling a whirl today. I was able to profile my amp and then refine it. I then pressed store followed by edit to change the name of the rig. When I pressed store again, it showed the name of the original rig that was there before I profiled.

That's the point where I run into trouble.

When I push 'Done" at that point and then go looking for the rig in the browser mode, it's not there.

When I push 'Store" at that point, it says "Stored!" but then it takes me back to the original rig and, once again, fails to save my profile.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but it seems way more complicated than it needs to be. The manual and the wiki aren't any help either as they don't include step-by-step instructions on how to save a rig after you've profiled it.

Any help would be appreciated. I've lost 10 nicely profiled rigs trying to get this to work. My wife's had enough of the weird noises blasting from the basement.

• *sigh*

Nevermind -- I found them. They were saved under 'My rigs'. I also didn't know you had to rename them twice. The proper name appears in the "chain" amp box above the main name but the main name box still contains the pre-profile amp's name.

This only serves to show how badly a librarian is needed. It is way too cumbersome to make and name profiles this way. I don't know how Andy has the patience for it. :)

Anyhoo, I'm looking forward to posting them after I've tweaked them a bit -- it's my Trinity 18-watt TMB clone that I built from a kit played through a Saxon 4X12 with 2 Guitar Warehouse Invaders and 2 Veteran 30s.