Mix parameter not having any effect on MicroPitch

• I've been using the 1.8 beta for a while and just updated to 1.8.1. Although the additions are great overall, I am having a problem with the MicroPitch effect. Specifically, the Mix setting doesn't appear to have any audible effect whatsoever (although the % display reported on the screen and the LEDs on the front panel change as expected). I can turn Mix all the way down and the effect is every bit as prominent as when Mix is turned all the way up. All the other parameters work as I'd expect, and Mix works as I'd expect on every other effect.

Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas on how to resolve it? I was hoping upgrading to 1.8.1 would fix it, but no luck. I like the effect a lot, but it is often a bit too prominent -- being able to turn Mix down would help a lot!

• That's what I exactly felt about the mix knob on PB 1.8.0. I reported the issue to Support team by email. He replied "I have the same impression regarding the Mix of MicroPitch, have to check...". I upgraded to 1.8.1 and found no difference.. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

Jake

• Are you using an output setting other than "normal"? One of the "Mod" settings, perhaps?

I'm not sure what you mean here. Can you elaborate?

That's what I exactly felt about the mix knob on PB 1.8.0. I reported the issue to Support team by email. He replied "I have the same impression regarding the Mix of MicroPitch, have to check...". I upgraded to 1.8.1 and found no difference.. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

Jake

Thanks, its helpful to know that the problem isn't limited to my Kemper. That said, if it were a widespread problem, I'd expect more people to be reporting the problem, so maybe its a problem only afflicting a subset of units. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. I like the effect in general, but without being able to reduce the mix level its just too heavy handed to actually use in most cases.