Cleaning Up KPA Profiles

• OK, been busy...

1. Did a total backup and a Favourites backup, got about 200 favorites and 860 total on the KPA. (you can do just a backup of what's selected it seems)
    2. Renamed with the TAG Editor all the Favourites to have consistent amp names (for later sorting). so format is VOX AC 15 or MARSHALL JCM 800 since everyone has their own name for things. We SHOULD have a naming convention for amp sorting if we're never getting an editor. The second naming block in the tag editor is what shows in the KPA's main screen.
    3. Deleted everything but Favourites. Then deleted Favourites one-by-one to get down to one, then made an "Empty Profile Backup" with only one profile.
    4. Updated to 1.8.1
    5. Imported newly named Favourites, and now will go through them to make a REAL favourites folder!

In the future, after trying new ones, I'll rename them as I go.

I also have a naming convention for the beginnings:

AFB1 - Amp Factory Bundle One (and so one, AFB2 or AFV, AFR for Vintage and Rock)
    SS - SoundSide (no puns intended)
    FE - for Free Exchange
    KPA - for Kemper profiles, or bundles that came from them, ie Gundy, stock, etc

After 2 hours of that and a sore wrist, I'm wishing for an editor big time. How else am I going to get my 3000+ profiles properly conformed to any naming convention?