Active Speaker(s) - Mono or Stereo for Studio?

• I am looking for opinions...

I purchased a Kemper Rack, I am very pleased with it and know it was the right decision. I am in the process of selling my amps and thinking about purchasing Line 6 Stage Source active speakers. My question is this, do I purchase two of the smaller L2t speakers and run stereo for in studio and small coffee house gigs, or buy one larger L3t? I am looking for the (t) version for my acoustic without the Kemper. Then I can play my Anderson DT Classic using the Kemper.

I don't really have anywhere locally to test the two versions, but read good reviews.
    Thoughts?

Thanks
    Jake

• Difficult, because in the end it all depends on your personal preferences and needs.
    Personally for live I prefer a mono setup, other users prefer stereo.
    At home in my studio of course I want my KPA in all its stereo glory though I always track in mono.

Summary: you need to know what you want and prefer first and chose monitors/FRFR accordingly. Make sure you have enough headroom for any given application.
    As a rule of thumb: more expensive FRFR/monitors sound better.
    Another common sense here in the forum: EVERYBODY seems to love the Yamaha DXR series for KPA amplification.
    I'd recommend to check the several topics on this subjec.

• I own the L3T, use it at home too and am totally pleased with it.

Why don't you start with one and extend later ?

Test L3T against L2T

Good luck

Geht nicht, gibt´s nicht. "Doesn't work" is no option. :!: