Give us some kind of janitor or concierge! ASAP

• I am dreaming: what i see is a caretaker gardening ...

he gardens the many opinions presented in this subforum here and - once in a while - presents them to the genius of recklinghausen.
    preferably when he is chilled @ 2 o'clock in the morning :D .

what i see is a concierge who is open for a different view. who speaks with us customers about our requests and speaks with the kempers also.

what i see is a maintenance man who is responsible for the technical aspects of this website. and i see happy users and peace on earth 8o

and then i wake up! :cursing: it is not easy to keep your cool when so many of our questions, requests, even ready-made answers to technical problems
    and so on and so forth, bla-bla-bla-bla remain unanswered. with slowly slowly not so kind regards

yours, geraldo - who thinks i am on the right bus can say +1

cheers

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• They do have a "Community Manager". He's called DonPetersen and he does a pretty good job, as far as I can tell ... but.
    I don't know what his main occupation is, but he's certainly not full time Community Manager and he obviously has very limited access to the technical side of things on the Kemper website. Maybe he even lacks experience and knowledge to take care of the forum's and rig exchange's backend. So for me it looks like they're a small company but they already have an issue with spread responsibilities. Person A read some complaints in the forum, Person A has to tell person B, person B has to decide if the complaints should be addressed and then tell person C to take action. Person C now contacts person D to make it happen. Wow, lots of people involved to fix a potentially very small issue.
    That's the reason, why I am Community Manager AND administrator in a huge german web community. I can immediately take action in all parts of the entire service and I do. It's just so much quicker and more efficient if you don't have to run through a variety of administrative levels.

My general impression ist, that Kemper makes the same mistake that many other companies still make. Community is a necessary by-product with low priority and little attention to detail and to value of community feedback is given.

Cheers,
    Martin