Need Help using kemper with scarlet 2i2 interface into reaper

• hi saw a guy on you tube recording with a kemper and scarelt 2i2 wuth great results need some help with what lead to take from kemper to scarlet and where to come out from

regards

rob

• hi saw a guy on you tube recording with a kemper and scarelt 2i2 wuth great results need some help with what lead to take from kemper to scarlet and where to come out from

regards

rob

I come out from the normal guitar cable out of the kemper.....I have the (8i6 scarlett), straight into the scarlett input.... records very nicely.. havent figured out how to use the mixcraft software yet but haven't needed it at all luckily

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• Or if the Scarlett has an SP/Dif input, you can use that... the KPA's sp/dif "output" to the Scarlett sp/dif "input". This works in Reaper, just remember to setup your I/O properly.

Enjoy.

Peace...
    bluzkat

• I have a 2i2. You can either use the Monitor out, or the main outs going into both channels of the 2i2 if you want to record stereo. Make sure the switch is on 'line' and adjust the levels until the ring around the knobs don't turn red. It's a great little device.