call me stupid, call me lazy, call me what you like, but tell me how to quote

• Post a screenshot of such a green box, provide a link to the thread with the green box, give some more detail (is the same box always green while others are never green? Browsers? Platform? etc.).
    Otherwise it's simply impossible to investigate further.

I must of been tred last night, I can highlight and read the text, but used to be able to read the quote, with out having to do anything. I'm not a compuet guy and not sure how to do a screen shot, when I do print preview, the text is legible with no backgroung color. I'm using Win 7/64 at home and work comp.

• Just cleared my cache and tried again and it's still there on both platforms (Win vista - chrome + Ipad Safari iOS 6.1)
    This example is taken again from the commercial section - the thread is on Armin's plexi model and the post is the the 6th & 7th one down.
    Handwired 1959 Plexi from Soundside.de: best Marshall-profile I heard and used so far !!!

Here's a screen shot if it helps anyone:

[Blocked Image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57623920/Quotes.jpg]

Seems to be restricted to only a few sections of the forum now. In fact it might just be in the commercial section...
    I'm sure it'll get worked out soon. Not a biggie I guess.

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Funny, never seen it in that design.
    This is how it always looks here (WIN7 Firefox):
    [Blocked Image: http://www.audiosemantics.de/FORUMS/gruenerkasten.JPG]

Maybe it has to do with the "individual style" settings in EDIT PROFILE > SETTINGS > DISPLAY SETTINGS? I have nothing selected here.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• Maybe it has to do with the "individual style" settings in EDIT PROFILE > SETTINGS > DISPLAY SETTINGS? I have nothing selected here.

Yes, it has! I can reproduce these green boxes if I choose "Kemper Amps 2011" here.

And if I choose nothing again (the uppermost, empty line) all is fine, like before.

In these green boxes the content is still there, just not readable as it is displayed in dark-grey fontcolor over a dark green background. If you press STRG+A (select all) you can see it all. Though really cute it is not...

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

Edited once, last by fretboardminer ().

• Wow, good catch, hahaha.
    Didn't think about the various styles.
    The "Kemper Grey" is this forum's default style, which is also being used when you select the empty line.

PS: I'm pretty sure they can select a specific style per subforum which would override our personal choice of style. Looks like they did override in some subforums, in others they didn't.

• Nice catch Fretboardminer! :D
    Reproduced it here as well, as you describe. I've never messed with these settings before but I think I will miss the added greenness of 'Kemper 2011' :(
    Weird how it only seem to affect the commercial section.

Well, that's that itch scratched!

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Cool, that's a nice ending for a so far quite queasy day: One good Pathfinder deed and ...

Well, that's that itch scratched!

one more nice new english phrase learned! :thumbup:

www.audiosemantics.de

• great! nice to fumble around with it. :thumbup:
    and now i want to return to the old design. which one is it? kemper grey? looks somehow different now ?( ?( ?(

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.