Big issue when playing....digital noise???? aliasing???? WTF?????

• Well, I was playing today with my Kemper (rack versión, 1.8.2.8538 Firm) and, when doing an unison bend with my JCM800 Pofile (happens with other profles too) I hear this:

Kemper Digital Nise / Aliasing

What the hell is that noise????

Aliasing???

It happens thru the SPDIF out as well as the analogue outs, so no problem with te spdif......

How can I solve his???

Proud Kemper+Axe FX II user.....yes, you can hook'em together, they WON'T explode.

• There were several bends in that file and they come from different sources, so i'm not sure what you mean.

The single note bends appear to contain some level of aliasing, though negligible. This is a faint, low-frequency noise.
    The sound that pitches down when you bend up isn't aliasing, is perfectly normal and will also be found in the actual amp.

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• everything sounds normal to me, too...no digital noise at all...
    I only hear the typical frequency beating of double bends ("fake" third low moving note created by the difference between the two notes played) you would have too with the real amp...

• I´m not talking about the "superposed frequencies" of the double bends, I´m talking abot the noise at the end of the single bends, that can be hear at the end of double bends too.

Anyway, I´ve been testing and, playing thru the power amp + cabinet, I can´t hear it.......

Maybe is a problem of my headphones (I was using them today because my kids are at home and I didn´t want to disturb´em).

Gonna try my Sennheisers in a while and I´ll tell you if there´s any improvement.

Proud Kemper+Axe FX II user.....yes, you can hook'em together, they WON'T explode.

• Well, I've tested with other headphones and thru monitor, and the weird noise doesn't show so.....

Seems like my sony headphones are either broken or non valid for using with kemper at high frequencies.

Thanks all for the help!

• Might be worth just editing the thread title to avoid panicking folk a la that guy in the Simpsons who throws himself through a glass window at the sign of any bad news... :P
    Glad you got it sorted though!

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs