ah! the new friends list!?

• 8o wow, all of a sudden - while changing to a different design - i had got 4 friendship offerings. was it by coincidence or were they really new or
    just invisible in the old design. ha? or is the whole design of friendship list new. did it happen just a few minutes ago?
    sad i cannot see who my friends are ;( oops, i can see 'em, just somewhere else. it is stunning what a difference a design makes!
    just fumble around with it, it's fun. i have to appologize to anyone sending me an offering and my late response, i just couldnt see them. sorrrrry.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

Edited once, last by Geraldo7: wrong planet! beam me up, scotty! ().

• i am serious, guys. it was only untill i had changed the display design to "woltlab sunrise" that i could see friendship offerings
    and "your network"!

how come?

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• nice discovery 8o made by coincidence because quoting didnt work on some machines. funny, isnt it?

• Hmm, does the theme actually work consistently for you? About half the threads I visit I get the original theme? This forum is such a mess from a technical perspective.

• As I said before, in forum software with template systems you can manage multiple styles at the same time.
    As an administrator, you can choose the global default style for the whole show and you can set specific styles per subforum to override the user's choice of style where ever you want.
    I'm sure they've set specific style for most but not all subforums.

I detail:
    "Kemper Grey" style set for subforums (boardIDs): 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,26
    No specific override style set for subforums (boardIDs): 16,18,19

PS: Always kind of amazing and funny how it's possible to diagnose things without the opportunity to look inside the 'black box'. :D