Kemper II

• 1) Several ways of parallel effects.
    2) A color screen at the front panel allowing to not use computer, with possibility to have an additional screen.
    3) An additional in xlr connection allowing to connect a mic for singer or other gear and abble to be traited along with guitar source.
    4) And physical neutral preamp for mic.
    5) And mic preamp profile (like UAD preamp, or avalon ...) for singer or other use.
    6) And effects for singer.
    You have to think to guitarist who are singer too.
    7) Possibility to get inverse IR to neutralise combo or cab before attack them in order to not use FRFR CAB.
    8) Internal plug-in to place the source in space, with schematical representation in space (for guitar, mic and other source).

• unfortunately "cab off" doesn't work on any connection that I've tried :(

• I'd like at least two external fx loops, fully configurable to stereo in/out, mono/stereo, mono/mono etc.
    Also, dual profile engines.
    Fully functional digital connections with slave, preferably AES.
    Working USB to interface with computer.

• It's available on Monitor Output only. How does the sound change when you switch Monitor Cab Off? What kind of speaker are you using?

the sound changes just as well as it should not and this happens with any speakers and cabinet I have tried in my studio and on the stage but as I said above await with confidence the improvements that will surely come :)