Kemper Profiler Operating System 2.0.1 Release?

• Hey

Is that new update now to final version ,not beta version release? Because there was few days ago same 2.0.1 beta version. And is that stable version?

• 2.01 is an official release, not a beta.

2.01 announcement

Hey

Okey thanks. It was little confused ,because there was 2.0.1 beta version available in operating system updates folder few days ago. And i remember that all beta firmware updates was early days in ,operating system beta updates folder. That why i was confused ,first release was 2.0.0 beta then came 2.0.1 beta ,and that 2.0.1 beta was in official release folder and now that have bee chanced to 2.0.1 version whitout word beta. Hope you understand what i mean. But is that new official version 2.0.1 stable version whitout any bugs? And i have 1.8.0 puplic beta version firmware ,can i just straight foorward update that version to 2.0.1 official version?

• The factory is loading v2.01 into new Kempers, and sending them to stores - it is the official current Production version (at the point when I wrote this sentence).

If they did not consider it to be stable, it would still be a Beta release.

Version 2.01 contains bug fixes for previous versions (it may fix bugs that are present in your version?), and some new parameters.

Read the Release Notes that are included with v2.01. If there are any known issues, they will be listed there.

• I had to do a double take myself and seen I still was on the Beta too. I guess I am still used to other firmwares and softwares changing release version numbers for each revision. If I had a say, I would want to list the whole version on the download page and have an incremental raise to show a newer release or drop the change all together for a non beta release. Eg. 2.0.1.8601-Beta -> 2.0.1.8602 or 2.0.2 for Official release. I'm just happy that there is so many releases and updates in general and only listed the suggestion in case it may be confusing for others as well. My HD500 would get improvements nowhere near as often as this even for fixing bugs.

• all:

does anyone know if the 2.0.1 (production) release contains all of the features in the 2.0.0 public beta (e.g., rigs, fx, etc.)? is this just an update/fix set for 1.8.2?

thanks,

js