Internet explorer issues ? SOLVED !

• Is there a compatibility issue with IE9 and IE10 and Kemper website ? I asked this in the web section of the forum, but not sure how many people visit that area. On both my work laptop and personal laptop ( windows 7, ) IE acts very strange when going to the Kemper website.

I can't get to the rig exchange and sometimes can't get the kemper homepage to open properly. But with chrome and the iPad, there is no issues . And this just seemed to start last month or so, but I just thought there was some site maintenance or something. Anybody have these issues or know what is going on possibly ?

Edited once, last by Jerryratpack: SOLVED . ( Thanks LightBox ) Went into tools > manage add ons > disabled Google tool bar and now it Works ... Also you can just go into Tools > Private Browsing and that works , but disables all of your add ons. ().

• Just use a decent browser :D

Ok, that joke is getting old - I'm using IE10 myself @work and I really have to say: it's a good browser and it doesn't have any issues with this site at all.

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• Try to narrow it down by disabling Add-Ons/Extensions. Or even easier ... start an InPrivate Browser Session to see if the same problem persists. In InPrivate Browser Sessions, all extensions and toolbars and temp files should be disabled by default.

You can open an new InPrivate Session from the Extras menu.

Cheers,
    Martin

• Try to narrow it down by disabling Add-Ons/Extensions. Or even easier ... start an InPrivate Browser Session to see if the same problem persists. In InPrivate Browser Sessions, all extensions and toolbars and temp files should be disabled by default.

You can open an new InPrivate Session from the Extras menu.

Cheers,
    Martin

That did it ! Thanks Martin... I first did the In Private Browsing and that worked right away. But I was curious to what specific add on was causing this ... It was the Google Tool Bar ... Of all things, I used that for years , or as long as its been around.. I thought for sure it was my anti virus or pop up blocker, but good old Google tool bar was the culprit.. Thanks again ! :thumbup: