Posts by gregjaknunas

Kemper Profiler Stage, 2 Mission Engineering EP1-KP pedals.

Pedals plugged into input 3 and 4.

Input 3 set to Wah

Input 4 set to Pitch

Wah and Pedal Pitch effects in the rig.

If I engage the wah and use the pedal, pedal 3 whacka-whackas to my hearts content.

If I turn off the wah and engage the pitch, pedal 4 RATMs all night long.

But, if both pedals are at heel (Bypass @ heel/heel pitch zero, toe pitch 12) this little wah pedal-> pitch option lights up in the upper right of the display shows up and it engages both, when I only want one of them. Pull out the guitar jack and ground it to your hand and it's a Tom Morello fest, but I don't want that. I want to be able to use *either* wah or pitch, without it grouping wah and pitch.

Help?

Hey cats. I know that this must have been answered a dozen times somewhere but I can't seem to find a good resolution.

When I run my Profiler Stage through a Seymour Duncan Power Stage 170 and into a Marshall 1960 Lead 4x12 cab, it sounds pretty fantastic. Low to loud, I can get a satisfying tone out of it. The problem comes when I try to record with it. Overdriven guitars come out sounding thin and fuzzy. You know that digital clipping kind of sound? Well, that's what's going on. Input signal is not too hot and not clipping so that doesn't appear to be the issue.

My path is guitar into Kemper input --> Main Output Right XML to DIGIDesign DIGI003 (input with phantom power turned off) --> ProTools or Garageband (same issue with both DAWs). There must be some setting that gives me a great tone and removes the digital sound I have going now, but for the life of me I can't find it.

Help! The goal of the Kemper was to let me downsize and record ferocious tones at bedroom volumes but right now I'm not feeling the Kemper tone love (unless I play loud and proud through a cab, that is).

Thanks