Posts by guiliguiliguili

Hello

I can't understand why in Rig Manager I can't do anything. I've got a backup, some rigs on local, but wherever I click the "Load and edit" option stays greyed out and I could never access the editor itself. What am I missing?

What I do not like with the current situation: having 2 effects on the button, you only can select either one on/off or two on/off. But not ALL OFF, one on, the other off and vice versa.

I think the button does the reverse of how you saved the rig. At least I could do sthg like this on 3 effects

Merci. I've seen you can use headphones and main out by default but couldn't figure out how to change the volumes separately.

Now I've used a small headphone (ear-thingy) and the sound was... terrible and wasn't by far as excellent as the main out.
    I'll give it a try with good headphones but this was a disappointment...

Hello (again)

Again, I bought that Profiler Stage and I wanted to know some other things:

1) If it is possible to assign 1 effect to several buttons? Eg, I have a Booster that I want to affect alone (say, to button "I") but also with a compressor to button "II".

Is that even possible?

2) I have affected my booster to button "I", but now I want to affect a chorus to button "I" instead. When I do this, it doesn't work: the booster is still affected to button "I" (along with the chorus) .

How do I clear a button affected to an effect, so I can reaffect it to another effect?

3) I have a regular volume pedal (Ernie Ball sthg).

Can I plug it in "pedal 1" to control the volume or does it need to be an electronic pedal?

4) I see a lot of effect "families" with no effects there. Where can I find/download bunches of effects?

I mean, the reverbs & delays are numerous (AND really good), but some other are not (eg boosters, compressors & such).

Thank you!

Hello.

I just bought a Profiler Stage. I created a performance, and have 5 "test" sounds on it.

Now I'm trying to change the volume on 2 of those rigs but can't find out a way to do that.

I know the toaster has a separate rig volume knob, but the profiler stage doesn't.

Please help? Thank you :)