Posts by Foghat1961

My foot switches have started to fail. Kemper send me any replacements out and I'm very reluctant to return it to Germany to have it fixed after this guy's experience (I'm so disappointed! Getting a Kemper repaired. - YouTube). First it was '2' then it fixed itself. Then it was '3' and now it's '3 & 5'. It feels like a switch hardware issue because it happens when you initially load the 'patch' and also when you morph between settings. Very frustrating and worse than useless live!

This is probably going to be a short thread (I'm a Kemper Newbie). Can anyone tell me how to adjust the speed of the rotary speaker simulator? There are two presets 'slow' and 'fast' but the setting s for both appear to be the same in 'edit' mode. Thanks

Trying to get the Andy Summers sound 'Roxanne' but failing miserably. He used an EHX Electric Mistress but the Kemper Flanger doesn't nail it. Tried adding various mild 'distortions' and 'eqs' into the mix but no luck. Once I put my old Hartman Flanger in front of the Kemper.... ta dah!!... there it is. Any chance of the EHX pedal being included? It would be very useful for those Mr Gilmore tones too.

Thanks