Posts by guighfunky

There isn’t a way to tap the signal between Stomp D and the Stack. There are multiple DI options before the stomps and multiple output choices after the stack but not where you want.

It might be possible to use the loop mono in Stomp D but the lack of a return would break the signal path so might need an A/B/Y box. I haven’t tested it.

Thanks for the input. I think I managed to solve the lack of return by setting the loop mono mix to 50%

I've tested and the effects before the loop can be heard in both the main output and send 2 output

I wonder if there's any catch to this?

My question is, what should I do to play with a Kemper rig and another amp simulation in the PC at the same time to create a stereo tone? How would I deal with latency, phasing, panning etc?

I've been trying to achieve the John Frusciante tone - it has a lot more to it than it seems, that's why there are so many tone chasers fascinated by it.

Part of the secret is running a slightly overdriven amp in one channel and a cleaner one in another, namely Marshall Silver Jubilee and Marshall Major, respectively. A lot more comes from pedals, especially the CE-1, but for now I'm focusing on amps.

I believe I have gotten really close in the Silver Jubilee side with the kemper. I also made a good enough Marshall Major kemper simulation, but I can only get the stereo sound via reamping. Should I buy another kemper and stack them over each other? Just kidding. I need some suggestions on how to do this with PC plugins, and if possible, which amp simulation would do the trick.

Thanks!