Posts by mkite77

Thanks Alan. OMG this stuff is mind blowing, Might take me a day or so to decipher this information. So far I have managed to achieve getting both pedals to perform program changes with as you suggest, the H9 as device 1 and the Timeline as device 2. Now onto learning about setting up the cc# stuff and what it is actually used for.

Martin.

That is essentially what I'm trying to do, but I'm completely new to the concept of midi and having only just purchased the Kemper I know just as little about that too 8o. Connecting them as you say is as far as I have got. My next task is getting the H9 to communicate with the timeline too so that when the Kemper changes the preset on the H9 (which I have managed to achieve 8)) the preset on the timeline also changes.

Hello everyone, I am trying to figure out whether or not I can link my Strymon Timeline pedal to my Kemper via midi to change presets, I've successfully linked my Eventide H9 pedal and I'm trying to figure out if this can be done with my Timeline as-well. I've followed the Kemper video tutorial but it doesn't explicitly explain how to do it with a second pedal

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks.