Posts by octopus

Wie kann ich (beim Stage) die Lautstärke des aufgenommenen Loops nachträglich anpassen?
    Wenn ich mit den gleichen Einstellungen über den Loop improvisiere, ist dieser -relativ- zu laut.
    Oder gibt es da nur die Möglichkeit, den Loop vorher leiser aufzunehmen (Vol. an der Gitarre runterdrehen)?

Grundsätzlich ist es so, dass es bei schlechten Schaltern einen unsauberen Schaltvorgang geben kann.
    Das kann zu Spannungsspitzen führen, die die Endgeräte beschädigen können. Manche Geräte/Netzteile haben als Schutz dagegen einen Snubber eingebaut.

Ob dies beim Kemper der Fall ist, kann eigentlich nur der Support sagen.

For me, Kemper is like Cubase, I love it, work with it, but will (be able to) use at most 50% of the possibilities.

The reason is that I need a lot of time to practice and deal with theory etc. with the guitar, and especially with jazz. Mainly I don't reproduce repertoire, but deal with harmonic concepts and improvisation.
    But time is fleeting and you only have it once.
    A dozen really good profiles is actually more than I really need.
    But of course, it may be different for others.

The biggest mistake is to drag too many profiles onto the device at the beginning, then it's easy to lose track. You should mark the profiles that you particularly like as favorites. You can then filter on the device so that only the favorites are displayed.
    The easiest way to test unknown rigs is via the Rig Manager.

This music content is almost out of this world, fantastically explained by Rick Beato.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Copy the profiles into the "My Profiler" directory.

At he beginning, its a good idea to mark those profiles as "favourites" in the Rigmanager.

On the stage you can choose to only see the favourites. So you keep the overview.

Modell: Kemper-Stage

Mixer/Interface: Soundcraft Signature MTK
    DAW: Cubase 12 Pro

Mit Mono in den Kemper rein.

Ein Profil wählen, welches einen Stereoeffekt benutzt.

Über die Kopfhörer am Kemper solltest Du dann Stereo hören.
    Vom Main-RL Ausgang des Stage gehen zwei Klinkenkabel in den Mixereingänge 9/10 des Soundcraft und von dort über den Master Richtung Aktivboxen.

Diese liefern dann Stereo.

In der DAW muss natürlich der Eingang bzw. bei mir mehrere Eingänge und der Ausgang als Stereo definiert werden.

Bei mir funktioniert das einwandfrei.

Es mag zuerst vielleicht verwirrend aussehen, aber ich habe verschiedene Busse definiert, die CH9/10 benutzen, um die Pegel in Cubase verschieden definieren zu können.

Bilder Konfig Eingänge bzw. Ausgang:

That's the only way to do it that makes sense, but I know once you're in a spiral like that, you're always willing to try something extra instead of doing the simplest countercheck, sort of human.

The Kemper should at least always sound acceptable with your equipment, regardless of whether you might prefer a Neural FM9 for example, the Kemper would never be bad. Otherwise, Knopfler would hardly have done a world tour with it. Something is wrong with your system.

Please let us hear some "bad" examples.

Tory did a must-listen cover for Stev Wonders/Jeff Beck's "Cause we've ended as lovers."

Her technique is magical.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For a Stratocaster, which profile corresponds to the sound in the video at the current position?

External Content youtu.be

Although this is a commercial project, it is the implementation of the Coltrane legendary pentatonic scales on guitar.
    And it's a lot of fun with just five tones...