Posts by jam4jah

I created a performance with four different amps. I added the Effect Loop Mono at the end of the stomp chain just before the Output on all four rigs. I hooked up my Big Sky pedal and played a setting titled "Swell". It is an effect where you only here the ambient swell, like a synth with no guitar strings sounding through. All but one rig in the performance barely have any of the pedal coming through. I have one rig in the performance that it actually sounds correct. The Effects Loop is turned on and the mix is at 100%, volume is at 0 and ducking is at 0. The Mix is Post on every rig in the performance. Why does only one of my rigs have the right sound coming through?

Hi,

Is the Effects Loop of the Kemper Stage in Series or Parallel? I have an Boss RC-50 Loop pedal going through the Kemper Stage Effects Loop after the Amp and Cabinet. When I am in Performance Mode I record a loop from a clean performance rig into the RC-50. But when I switch to a different Performance (that also has the Effects Loop engaged) the sound that I recorded in my RC-50 changes to the sound of the new performance rig. When I used to run my RC-50 into my Orange TH30C effects loop it was in parallel and the clean tone that I recorded in the RC-50 would stay the same no matter what channel or lead tone I used in the front of the amp. Is it possible to accomplish the same setup with the Kemper? Am I missing a setting?

Can the tap tempo button on the Stage be assigned to trigger on the bpm screen in the Rig Menu when I start tapping in a tempo? Or do I have to hit the Rig button and scroll over to the Tempo screen every time I want to dial in an exact tempo marking? I would love to start tapping in a tempo and the display immediate goes to the tempo screen so I can quickly dial in an exact tempo or at least see how close I'm getting to the actual tempo.