Posts by Explorer78

Let us know if the Harley Benton works! Sweetwater has a similar one that is a little pricey but I will grab if it works...gotta have a spare.

I contacted Kemper support so see if they sell spares but have not heard back yet.

Got the answer for customer support if anyone else comes across this as a newbie like me 🤣

Hans (Kempermusic)

Jan 4, 2024, 11:10 GMT+1

thank you for your email. The Player uses the same architecture as the Profiler Stage. Both models deliver a signal level that is about 6 dB lower than the one that the Profiler Head and Rack deliver. This is by design since the Head and Rack signal is very hot and needs the -12 dB option in many scenarios to prevent connected devices from clipping. We improved that situation by lowering the output levels of the Stage and Player accordingly.

With best regards,

Kemper Support

Kemper GmbH, Beckbruchweg 17A, 45659 Recklinghausen, Germany

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Recklinghausen, HR 4471

Sitz d.G.: Recklinghausen. Geschäftsführer: C. Kemper, T. Matuschowski

Kemper Americas, LLC, Denver, CO / Chicago, IL

Hi all!

Just got the player ansd loaded up some of my favorite profiles.

I'm noticing that -12 main out to my Apollo X4 is sending much less level to the same input than my Toaster sends with the output set at -12 on it...

Anyone else having this happen?

Thanks!

Hi all...newbie here!

I'm not seeing a way to keep my phaser rate set (unchanging) when I want to tap different delay times only.

Is there no way to do this?

Or am I missing something obvious.

Does the tap feature have to global like that?

Sorry if this has been covered a lot...