Posts by Lemaitre

Die levels scheinen anders zu sein, ich bin an der selben Idee gescheitert beim Versuch Akkustik und E Gitarre (ebenfalls mit automatischer Schaltung über ableton, was grossartig funktioniert) an untershiedliche Ouputs zu schicken. Der Stage hat 6 Outputs inkl der FX Outs und direct outs, es wäre grossartig Output Presets in die Performances zu speicher falls erwünscht.

Hey guys I really appreciate the constructive comments and engagement here.

slateboy I see your point and have been working like this for a while, but the practicabilities on a big stage have limitations. For example an acoustic guitar can have different resonances you need to filter depending on the subwoofers under the stage, the FOH will then proceed to cut these frequencies and also affect your electric rig or your other acoustic guitar (i have nylon and steel string in use) but mainly as floyd99 said monitoring is a big issue, i cant fine tune anything except within the kemper which is doable at home, but not in a dynamic situation. To have multiple outputs also can help other members to independently set their monitir levels more musically cause maybe you need more electric but less acoustic guitar. Also playing bass would be an option. the kemper is like a mini digital mixer with amps included and i can program every single change via midi but cannot route the ouputs - til now. I'm pretty sure this is coming soon.

Hey guys, thanks for answering. Loving the quality of the forum already.

Floyd. Having given up on a way to store output presets for now (huge request for the future) I'd love to know if you can actually route the stereo signal after reverbs to both FX SENDS. While trying i could only find that the STEREO FX SEND is a mono signal that has two returns, but does not route L to SEND 1 and R to SEND 2 for example. Thank you!

Have there been any news on this subject? The idea of Output presets is marvelous, but the wish to recall different output settings for different performances (eg separate outputs on the kemper for electric and acoustic guitar) would be so endlessly practical! Thank you

Hey guys,

Whilst searching for a solution for a very similar issue i found this thread and will intend to revive it, cause you seem to have similiar thoughts on the routing. I'm playing different instruments (electric, steel string and nylon string acoustic) through the kemper, playing big stages and touring regularly. The solution of mixing everything in the box (the kemper) works quiet alright and I've been doing this for a while. Nevertheless, for the FOH it is not ideal to have all instruments coming from the same source and also for In ear monitoring which our in ear mixer does on stage it is not ideal not be able to control slight differences in volume separately especially between acoustic and electric. I've managed to save output presets that can perfectly route one performance to the main outs in stereo (for electric) and another performance to the monitor outs in stereo (for acoustic). The only problem is that i cannot seem to save this setting withing each performance and the outputs always change globally and cannot be recalled. This is wasting the option of the powerful midi capabilities of the kemper as switcher and router. Any help would be highly appreciated! Thanks for your knowledge and time!

David Lemaitre

Hey dear community,

The Kemper being such a powerful tool serves as the main horse for my touring setup, I am playing internationally and big stages for an artist that requires acoustic and electric guitars. My main request would be to be able to store the output section (with the stage the monitor output is stereo as well) within the performance, thus allowing to automatically switch outputs to a stereo output for electric and a different stereo output for acoustic. I can do this manually, in the output menue, but not being able to save this is a massive waste of ressources, the kemper being so flexiblel and controlable via midi.

If I am missing something, please hit me up, I appreciate this space and the knowledge around here!

Cheers, David