Posts by davidcom93

Honestly a question is just a question and there aren’t wrong or right questions. Also, I don’t think is fair that just because I didn’t express all my needs on a question, you should start making some kind of assumptions and then write that I don’t fully appreciate “the Kemper” or that it would be “ wrong to keep the tube amp”. Now you could have ask a simple question about what I was trying to do instead. Some other people actually answered the question and gave me helpful and constructive advice. In my opinion you kind of went out of your way to seem my question look ridiculous and unnecessary. You mentioned that you had other problems with peoples posts, but I don’t have anything to with that. Finally, I believe the reason why we have the current technology is because people dare to try new experiments and go beyond the limits. I’m sorry you disagree with my decision but I’ll keep doing what I’m doing. Thanks, have a great weekend.

It’s funny because I just came asking about advice about something new I wanted to tried with my Kemper and my tube amp, then some people jumped into conclusions and assumed a whole bunch of different things based on their lack of understanding towards my personal needs. Kemper is great, but it doesn’t mean you have to stop and limit your creativity with new devices. I’ll keep my Kemper profile, Kemper stage and I’ll keep buying new tube amps and new devices because that’s what I want to do. You if want to go ahead and sell you tube amps and see Kemper a as cult do it. But don’t expect everyone else to make the same poor decisions as you. I came asking about advice for a set up and attenuators, nothing else. Thanks again.

I totally agree with you, the Kemper is great and its defiantly the best solid state solution out there BUT a real tube amp does sound better. The Kemper is convenient for me, I can DI profile amps and have them all in the Kemper.

I love the Kemper too, is a great tool, sounds amazing and I will always keep it. And the same goes for my tube amp, I really love the sound and the simplicity of it.

I appreciate the answers. Actually I love the sound of the Kemper but I like the sound of the actual tube amp better. And no, I just don’t want to limit the Kemper entirely for effects but I wanted to do a test and try different things. Finally, attenuators are expensive but I’m not hesitant about investing money to improve my sound and the potential of my home recording studio. I believe that actually having different tools available to explore and create new things and not using them, or just limiting yourself to only one device is a little mediocre and lazy. Thanks ?

Hello, I wanted to contact my Kemper profiler power amp to my Engl Power Ball 2. I want to use the effects from the Kemper but I would like to use the tube amp also because I love the sound of it. Can I do that ? If so what conections should I do ? And also any attenuators that you can recommend for my Engl tube amp ? Thank you so much.

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a Kemper Power Amp with the foot switch. However, I’m still looking for a good cab for it. I use my Kemper at home most of the time for recording but sometimes I take it to practice and shows. I have been looking at the Kemper brand cab, mission 212 and some Marshall’s and the price range is from 500 to 700 dollars. Could anybody recommend something for around that price or should I save some more money money and buy something better ? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.