Posts by BeastyR1ce

Hi guys!

So i just got the sy-200 in the mail and got it setup with send from kemper going into sy 200 input and the sy 200 output going into return on kemper. I was wondering if there is a better way to connect it to the kemper or is this the only option? I also have a mission engineering ep 1 kp and was wondering what options do i have if i want it connected to sy 200 aswell as kemper.

Thanks!

So I just bought motu m2 yesterday so that I am able to record my guitar now, and that I have everything a bit simplified. My problem is that my clean sounds from kemper are clipping even when the gain is set to around 10 o'clock and my output volume is set at 12 o'clock on Motu m2. My signal chain goes: guitar -> kemper -> motu m2 (from kemper main output via 2 xlr cables to channels 1 and 2 on front of the motu m2) -> kali lp6 monitors (via 2 1/4 cables). I have also tried adjusting the clean sense but it doesn't do a thing. Also, I am wondering if I get stereo sound with this chain? Thanks!

So I bought a kemper a few months ago and now I am adding an audio interface to my rig to kind of simplify everything/ be able to record. So here is what my question is. How many cables do I need for a whole rig, which is: 2 Kali LP6 monitors, motu m2 audio interface, headphones (dt770 pro 80ohm), and kemper. What I want to achieve is that I have my kemper, headphones and pc go into motu m2 and then motu m2 into monitors (so i don't have to constantly plug and unplug my headphones from kemper to pc and vice versa). What's the best way to send signal from kemper to motu m2? How many and which cables do i need in total?

If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

Thanks!