Clean sounds clipping at low gain when going through audio interface

• So I just bought motu m2 yesterday so that I am able to record my guitar now, and that I have everything a bit simplified. My problem is that my clean sounds from kemper are clipping even when the gain is set to around 10 o'clock and my output volume is set at 12 o'clock on Motu m2. My signal chain goes: guitar -> kemper -> motu m2 (from kemper main output via 2 xlr cables to channels 1 and 2 on front of the motu m2) -> kali lp6 monitors (via 2 1/4 cables). I have also tried adjusting the clean sense but it doesn't do a thing. Also, I am wondering if I get stereo sound with this chain? Thanks!

• Just a side note: the profile i use the most is Henriksen 112extJAZZ by McRalfix with 0 gain on kemper and i also forgot to mention that i play jazz 99% of the time that's why this frustrates me so much.

• So does this mean i need to use 1/4 outputs from kemper to motu m2 instead of xlr cables? This might be a noobie question but i just found out that i am using ts instead of trs cables to connect monitors with motu m2? Is there a chance this is causing the problem?

• the XLR inputs on your audio interface are only for microphones. To connect a line-level device like the Profiler you need to use standard TS cables.

Please check the manual of your interface to find out how to connect monitors to it.