Posts by lex danmar

Thank you.

Initially was thinking, to use the Kemper as a “hub”, kind of. Dedicate processing to a power stage and IR, switch between various cab/mic setups. I already have the FX8 so double for effects and MIDI. I like the flexibility of the synergy modules, and I have them already, why not see if there’s a way to get a similar flexibility with power stages. You have a point this does lean towards a convoluted approach, but a part of me is curious as well to see if it can be done. I appreciate the points above. Point ‘a’ may be the way to go if this doesn’t pan out. Thanks again.

Thank you. Appreciate the advice.

Apologies, I left out the “what”. What I‘m thinking about is to profile the power stage of, say a Marshall, Fender and Vox (models not determined yet) then using the synergy modules I have, run them into the Kemper with the power stage profiles, Fractals FX8 for effects, Kemper IRs and out to a Rocktron mainline power amp.

Happy to stand corrected if this is not doable. Thanks.

Can the Kemper profile only the power section of an amplifier? Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere. Had a look through the forums and didn’t find any mention, or my search criteria needs adjustment. Thanks in advance.