Posts by Rainer S

This might be far fetched but I stumbled upon this clip of an axe fx preset at the fractal forums. That tone is the closest I’ve heard so far and I hear people are profiling axe presets all the time so was wondering if anyone here has both kemper and axe fx and would be willing to profile it?

I’m trying to find the preset (it’s old and the guy who created the preset has since then vanished from the axe forums).

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/9GWVewTrL9Sg3S8u7

No one? Anyone? ?

Best one I’ve found so far is Jesse Fildes ”Jesse-Rockbox-Plexi” available on RE. It gets me in the ballpark.

Had to up the gain on it though and I’m trying to avoid that as I feel it takes away some of that real amp sound.

Hi everyone!

New Stage and power kabinet owner here.

Got em a week ago and must say I’m blown away by the tones comin outta these things ?

A little late to the party as the latest reply in this thread was posted over 2 yrs ago but didn’t wanna start a new thread.

So I’m also looking for Marcello’s lead tone from the ’out of this world’ album (best heard on the track ’superstitious’) and was wondering if anyone has a profile to share or could point me to some on rig exchange. Also a paid profile would be ok as long as it’s really good. Thanks in advance and rock on ?