Posts by ChuteBoxeHero

Thanks again to everyone for the welcome and the advice. After about a week with the Kemper I'm still amazed everytime I plug into it and start exploring with the rig manager. I've played more this past week than I have in ages. So much so I wore out the callouses on my fretting hand lol.

Thanks for the kind words and the links! I got through the quick start guide which left me with a question I'm hoping someone can answer. When I've run it into my powered FRFR, I used the main XLR out into the cab. I noticed the manual recommends using monitor out instead. Can anyone shed some light as to the difference? I thought the sound running from the XLR was amazing. Thanks again for any input. Absolutely loving the Kemper so far.

Greetings! I finally picked up a Kemper Powered Profiler after years of considering but never pulling the trigger. Couldn't be happier. Just for background, I've had about every Line 6 pedal including the Helix as well as the Head Rush full size and mini. I've traded from one to the next always looking for something a little better. I enjoy the traditional amps that I have but love the versatility that comes along with a modeler. My first sit down with the Kemper was incredible. Running the powered out to a 1x12 cab, my first thought was that damn near every profile in the rig manager was usable. Next I ran it out into a powered Friedman FRFR cab and was just as amazed at the results. What really impressed me was the high gain options. Absolutely killer sound. So far the biggest difference between the Kemper and all the others is with something like the Helix, I'd spend more time tweaking and adjusting trying to get a passable amp tone to sound great with not much luck. So far with the Kemper, it's been pretty much plug and play. A little reverb here or a bit of gain there but besides that, phenomenal sound right out of the gate. Looking forward to learning more about what this beast is capable of.