Posts by Beren412

Need help!

I haven’t used my Stage in a while, so I updated it and Rig manager and tried to copy over some new Profiles from Michael Nielsen. HOWEVER, seems to be stuck on the first profile every time I try it. I’ve changed which profile I’ve tried, tried a single profile, multiples, etc and it keeps getting stuck transferring (1 of XX).

See screenshot and also screenshot of my version numbers

What would you use for the various Matchless amps? I've got lots of those from Tone Junkie. Hopefully he'll *liquidize* them himself, since he undoubtedly has a better chance of knowing the original knob positions.

It's janky for sure. At least with my Stage. I've had lots of issues setting up performances in Rig Manager. And is there any way to save performance changes to the Stage *FROM* rig manager? Like a "Save updates to Profiler" option?

Main Manual, page 116

Reading over those pages, it appears that you CAN run Delay and Reverb in parallel (pg 267). You can output the wet signal only for Delay and Reverb as you mentioned (page 116), but not your Modulation sounds.

My ideal would be four effects: 1. micropitch; 2. chorus (TC1210, SDD320 style); 3. delay; 4. reverb... *ALL* in parallel-wet L&R, with the miked cab sound right down the center, using no outboard gear.

It's doable on a Fractal, and is, realistically the most complicated signal path I would ever care about for 80's era Lifeson tones with no extra stuff to lug around. Like I said, I love this Stage Profiler, but as long as we're making wishlists, that's the ultimate for me.

I've only had my Kemper Stage for a week (and I love it), but here are things I would like to see:

1. Keep knobs and buttons. I don't want a full touchscreen like a QC, but a better UI would be nice.

2. Add an on-board rhythm machine and/or metronome

3. Add an audio in (plug, or bluetooth) for playing along with backing tracks, YouTube, etc.

4. Ability to run two profiles at once (in parallel).

5. Ability to have all post cabinet effects in parallel and Kill-dry, for a true Wet-Dry-Wet configuration.

6. TC Electronic 2290 and 1210 models (along with some other iconic rack gear like Lexicon PCM series).

7. Ditch the USB A and B ports for USB C