Posts by RedGuitarsMKII

I have one tone junkie rig that just won’t copy to the profiler. Not finding any help on the error message. The profiler is not full.

In fact, I’m not getting much newbie help here… I have the manual, I’ve watched some YouTube videos. I still maintain the Kemper is not intuitive at all. I’m pretty frustrated.

I owned one several years ago and never did much with it other than browsing existing profiles. Trying to dig deeper had proved to be very painful. And I don’t think I’m trying to do anything ultra complicated, and I’m not usually a tech struggler.

Ugh.

So I’m connected, edited new default performance, picked an amp. All good.

Added Compressor, good.

‘Delay? I can right-click and step thru the three selection lists. At the end, click - still an empty effect box. Rig Mgr or Profiler, I’m finding everything to be a frustration. I have a printed manual. Not a single thing is intuitive at all. The manual repeatedly tells you what to do but not how to do it. I can’t believe none of the third party vendors have offered a usable manual/how-to.

I’m trying to get ready for a gig, but it’s looking like it’ll be the tube amp.

I’d like to create a performance, slot 1 = acoustic rig, 2 = clean rig, 3 = dirty gig.

On the Profiler I couldn’t even Name a new performance. I could get to alphabet screen, but how do say next letter, select, etc. Not a clue. See above for rig editing nightmare.

If I could resolve this, how do you quickly change slots without a remote?

I searched for Dr Z Z28, all less than four characters. Got every thread containing ‘dr’.

In Rig Mgr, when I click on a rig, see the signal chain, I couldn’t click on an effect or the amp and figure out how to change anything.

I owned one several years ago. Played with many profiles, but never edited any of them. Just got a new one and was prepared to dig in. But the manual’s aren’t very clear on what to press/turn to do things. And what had to be done on the profiler versus in Rig Mgr? I need a Kemper for Dummies manual/book. I didn’t see a single book on Amazon.

Is there a step by step guide anywhere? Can you create a new rig in the Profiler or Rig Manager?

slightly off topic but how do you search on less than 4 characters, like ‘Dr Z’?

‘Thanks