Import failed. Rigs were damaged. ??

• I have one tone junkie rig that just won’t copy to the profiler. Not finding any help on the error message. The profiler is not full.

In fact, I’m not getting much newbie help here… I have the manual, I’ve watched some YouTube videos. I still maintain the Kemper is not intuitive at all. I’m pretty frustrated.

I owned one several years ago and never did much with it other than browsing existing profiles. Trying to dig deeper had proved to be very painful. And I don’t think I’m trying to do anything ultra complicated, and I’m not usually a tech struggler.

Ugh.

• Is the profile inside a zip or rar file? Then extract it first to a folder.

Maybe also try to contact Tonejunkie. Maybe they can send you a new version of the file.

Also it would be helpful to give some information:

- Which OS are you using (MacOs, Win 10, Win 11) and which version?

- Which version of Rig Manager and Profiler OS are you using?

Sometimes it's helpful to see the details.

• please open a ticket in the support section of the Kemper website using the contact form. I am confident that we will be able to find out what is causing your issue.

• Not good to hear my friend, but how are you doing it , rig manager or thumb drive?

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• This message normally means what it says.

Either this is no Rig file e.g. it's a Performance or a zip-file - check extention, ask the creator ToneJunkie,

or the file is broken (damaged during download, defective flash drive....) - download and unzip once again, try another flash drive,

or that Rig had been created and stored with a new PROFILER OS and your OS installed is old - update PROFILER OS.