Posts by AleFretMaster

I am already in contact with the support because I have the same problem. It appeared only with the latest RM version. If I install the old everything work fine, so maybe is a combination of casuality/setup.. Maybe not. In any case I need to admit that I found it really frustrating too, and reading some arrogant answers is not pleasant.

Hi everyone, I have a question regarding the midi response of the Kemper (what the Kemper send back after a preset/rig change). In the "Kemper Profiler Midi Parameter Documentation 8.6" , Pag 11 & Table 3 is written the following:

"Responses

If the PROFILER is in Performance Mode, it will send back the current Performance number via CC47 and the appropriate Slot selection."

Does this happen also with the Kemper Player over the USB A?

I am aware that it doesn't have specific browse/performance mode and that it sends "active sensing" signal (0xFE) to detect the connection/disconnection. But other than this, is it also sending other midi responses back?

Thanks a lot for the support

The looper available with PROFILER Remote and Stage requires five dedicated foot switches for its full capacities. To have these available you switch these buttons into their Looper Mode via an addition LOOPER button. How would you do all this or even a fraction of it with a device, which just has three foot switches overall? Is this even meaningful if you have buttons to start and stop loops but cannot change sounds and effects anymore?

And if you consider to enhance the Player with a MIDI device adding switches, which requires additional budget and floor space, wouldn't it be more meaningful to consider a PROFILER Stage, which is designed for it?

That's why the Player has no Looper.

I am sorry, but I also disagree.

Three footswitches could be used also in combo mode (at least according the manual until now). Furthermore, do you think it would be possible from the technical point of view program them to act on "press (release)" as well as "long press (or long release in this case)". This would provide 10 footswitch action and the real flexibility a lot of people is looking for with the player (e.g. 5 rig acves + bank up/down +...).

If the Player will not run the same RIG (nr. Effects, control option, OS, etc) of the Stage, I see it as a different product. I really hope it will not be just a blocked version of the previous Profilers, but an outstanding product to cover our 2024 needs.

This said, I don't think I'll consider the Stage given the size and added complexity. You are right, I would save an external midi, but I need in any case to add some expression pedal and probably a wireless system. Unfortunately this does not fits my constraints and everyday life, or I would already entered into Kemper universe in 2019.

Hi everyone,

I wasn't able to find anywhere (manual, threads,..) at which frequencies the eq "Kemper Generic" of the amp are centered.

Are those (bass, Middle, treble, presence Hz) written somewhere or I am missing some concept? 😊

With the Kemper player I assigned bank up and down to footswitch 1 & 3. The two footswitch-led are constantly yellow and blue.

I think could be really useful to have them representing the colour of the bank that will be activated by pressing the footswitch. Or even better having the internal led representing the next bank, and the other for the "next next".

Bonus: I'll finally lern the sequence of color 😂

I think I understood it wrongly at the beginning. I also think the manuals (both, the player and the rig manual) are non describing it enough for someone who never used a Kemper.

The concept is that "store rig in profiler" and "store and all these buttons works only with the rig that you have uploaded in that moment (the one that have the headphone symbol on the left). Drag and drop of a rig that is not the one uploaded produce what we describe.

So said, sometime when you save the rig, the rig manager keep showing the name of the old one. I think this is a bug because when you close and open the program again it shows the correct one.

According to the Player manual, in System Settings you can choose what happens after you load a new bank:

"Slot 1" - automatically loads Slot 1 of selected Bank

"Keep Slot" - if current Slot is 3, Slot 3 of the next selected bank will be loaded automatically.

Would be nice to have the possibility to select a third possibility "Keep Loaded" that does not load any rig until you press a Rig 1/Rig2/Rig3/Rig5/Rig5 button.

In this way even if you press by mistake Bank Up/Down, your performance does not get ruined.