Posts by Rob Sixstring

Hi. Yesterday i tried the xtc profiles and I really liked them. I saw a comment that they were too dark. For me they were a little to harsh. So I dont know if brightened them up (if that is good English 😀). I play a telecaster so that sounds more mid and bright. What i did is adding an eq and tweak that. Really like what you did. Thanks

Hi,

I have a question about the Kone button. I went through page 19 of the manual but I cannot figure out what is does or how to use it en in which situation

I just bought it and have experience with other modelers where i am used to work with IR. Which I am doing right now. I heard a guy saying for best result IR is not necessary. But how than.

I am going to play directly via front of house via the XLR output and via the monitor output throughmy powered cabinet with frfr speaker

I am wondering how and when to use the Kone option. When pressing it shows different colours.

Hope you can help me out. Maybe there is a video tutorial.

Gr. Rob

Hi,

I am Rob from the Netherlands. I finally bought the Kemper Player. I started long time ago with several multi effects, getting to Boss GT 10, GT1, several Atomic amplifires, several Headruses which I really liked and now the Kemper Player.

I have download some profiles and also checked the community. But still need to learn a lot. Tips and tricks are welcom

Gr. Rob