What is the Kone button and how / when to use it

• Hi,

I have a question about the Kone button. I went through page 19 of the manual but I cannot figure out what is does or how to use it en in which situation

I just bought it and have experience with other modelers where i am used to work with IR. Which I am doing right now. I heard a guy saying for best result IR is not necessary. But how than.

I am going to play directly via front of house via the XLR output and via the monitor output throughmy powered cabinet with frfr speaker

I am wondering how and when to use the Kone option. When pressing it shows different colours.

Hope you can help me out. Maybe there is a video tutorial.

Gr. Rob

• Kemper Kone is a speaker designed by Kemper.erator

I found this from an earlier post from a moderator ckemper.

The behaviour of the Kemper Kone is fully controlled by the software of your Profiler. To activate the „intelligence“, the Kemper Kone mode, navigate to the page „Kemper Kone“ in the OUTPUT section and press the soft button „Kemper Kone“.

So unless you own a Kone speaker you don't really need this button as far as I understand.

I hope this helps.

• What I was thinking. Do you only use the Kone option with a Kemper cab?

Yes this correct, it works with the Kab/Kone only.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.