Posts by ckemper

Hi,

Please don't expect perfect profiles from the Axe.
    As we state in the Profiling Manual, modeling amps do not necessarily react as a real tube amp or analog derivates.
    So in the end there can be significant sound differences remaining, even after extensive refining.

With tube amps, refining is easily done by strumming chords and playing some hard pick attacks create maximum transients.

The Axe profiles that I hear are often very far away from the original, in terms of frequency responce and dynamics.

Please take this into consideration.
    Have fun!

Christoph Kemper

Hi,

Please don't expect perfect profiles from the Axe.
    As we state in the Profiling Manual, modeling amps do not necessarily react as a real tube amp or analog derivates.
    So in the end there can be significant sound differences remaining, even after extensive refining.

With tube amps, refining is easily done by strumming chords and playing some hard pick attacks create maximum transients.

The Axe profiles that I hear are often very far away from the original, in terms of frequency responce and dynamics.

Please take this into consideration.
    Have fun!

Christoph Kemper

This is a feature we are working on.
    Soon it will be possible to browse through individual modules such as amps, cabinets or effects.

Christoph Kemper

Hi Dimebug,

The Return Level in the Profiler Menu is a mixture of analog and digital level control.
    When you turn it all the way down, it can capture even the highest studio levels.

The Output LED is also the level meter for profiling. It it's still green or yellow, the level is ok.

Christoph Kemper

Welcome to our new customers.
    Thanks for your trust in our product.

I will be happy to be part of the forum crew, when my work allows that.
    There is still some work to do on features, that could not be finished for the release date.

This is mainly:
    The Performance Mode,
    Undo/Redo,
    Individual browsing of amps and cabinets.

I hope this is not of any inconvenience for you.

Talk to you soon!

Christoph Kemper