Posts by Miktan

Hi
    I had the same problem with monitor out and got an answer from support to do a reset of the KPA. You must hold down some buttons when starting up the KPA. Unfortunately I do not remember but I think it was the SYSTEM + RIG + maybe the QUICK button when powering the KPA.
    Maybe someone else remember here on the forum.
    Mike

I asked Kemper for a firmware that solves the problem with deleting stored input settings.
    They told that they planned to relese a public 1.02 version and a beta 1.03 today.
    The beta 1.03 solves the problem above.

I have not seen the updated firmwares yet so I guess it will be tomorrow then.
    Mike

Hi all
    The other day I tried to make two different input settings to use with my Les Paul and the other with my Tele.
    I managed to make two folders and name them and I managed to set different input values by unlocking the by default locked Input section.

However I got problem when I tried to delete one of the Input settings/"folders".
    There is a soft button in the upper left corner that wa lit but nothing happened when I pushed it.

Anyone else experienced the same or solved the problem?

Mike

Hi all
    I am quite new Kemper user and I have not done any own profiling yet but I certainly just LOVE my Kemper!
    I wonder though how we could improve the way we exchange profiles/rigs.
    Now it is a LOT of threads including different profiles. Some fantastic and some not soo good, even though it is a lot of personall preferences here.

As the number of files increase it will become very difficult to find them and have any idea what kind of sound each file replicate.
    I have owned other guitar multieffect pedals were I end up trying out new sounds more than actually playing....
    Tony McKenzie has made an upload page on his website - still with no files though, but I would like to see some similar here.
    Here is his input fields:
    Contributor
    Amp
    Type

Mic 1
    Mic 2

Speakers

Room
    Guitar
    Type of
    Sound

Rating

Ideal you would have a woting system to make the RATING figure as an average view from all users.

I also hope Kemper make a computer software á la AXE-FX så you could listened to a file directly without loading it into the Kemper.

Unfortunately I am not so skilled in sofware programming but I hope Kemper or some of you out there are to reach thist

Mike

Hi all
    When I use the compressor the Intensity setting is responding fine but I can´t hear anything happen when I change the Attack and the Squash.
    No difference between full on or full off.
    Am I doing something wrong or is the software still no updated for those functions?

Mike

Hi
    I´m Mikael Tänndal in Sweden and I am a Kemper owner since just one and a half week!
    I ordered an AXE-FX II in end of June.
    LOOOONNNGGG time of delivery and during waiting and after reading user reviews and comments I was never sure that this was the thing for me and I felt a bit of nervous pain in my stomach. To complex, to expensive.
    By coincidence I saw an ad that a guy was selling his new Axe FX and I contacted him. He told me he was more happy with his Kemper.... His WHAT I thought?? Never heard of that animal.... I started reading about it and also found your web site.
    I decided to order one and try it until I got the AXE (full retur policy). I got it delivered from Thomann and just two days later I was contacted from G66 that my AXE was ready for dispatch.
    I tried the Kemper for a few days and then cancelled my order and I have never regret that decision even though I had waited for 7 months.

I think the Kemper is amazing!
    Some think it looks ugly, as a medical tool, or a handbag but I think that kind of RETRO look combined with high tech is just fantastic.
    When going to our summer cottage I can just grab the handle, my earphones and my guitar and I can survive a longer holiday.

Welcome to the Kemper Forum Tony!
    Mike

Hi
    I had the same problem.
    I got this mail from support:

"Hi Mikael,
    Please try to initialise your KPA, you can do
    that by press and hold the System Button during startup,
    in the
    display you will see : initialising global settings"

And now the monitor out works!

Mikael in Sweden